(Marketing Manager, Campaign, Integrated campaigns, Communication, Strategic marketing, Tactical marketing, Online Marketing, B2B, B2C, Business Support services, Professional Services, Permanent, Manchester)
Marketing Manager - Manchester - Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
My blue chip client, a global organisation based in Manchester city centre, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join and lead their highly successful marketing team.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Global Head of Marketing and will also be responsible for key stakeholder management with the Operations Director, Directors, Consultants and external suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be creative and commercially minded and have a solid and demonstrable track record of Managing Marketing teams in a corporate / blue chip organisation. Big and highly visible brand marketing experience is preferred. We really are looking for a very strong marketer with a "hands on " approach to work closely with the Global Head of Marketing to define the brand marketing strategy and then be the face of the team to drive and implement the strategies within various projects and divisions in the group.
- Create and implement campaign initiatives to support sales teams in successfully communicating with key stakeholders in FTSE 100 organisations
- Assist with the planning, creation and implementation of events and sponsorship opportunities
- Drive and dictate a strategy across the full Marketing mix
- Liaise with Digital teams to ensure Sales teams have cutting edge digital resource
- Implement and maintain a Marketing tool kit for sales teams
- Write and promote thought leadership and market commentary materials
- Manage advertising campaigns and promotional activity (both on-line and off-line)
- Build high levels of visibility in target markets through strategic PR activity
- Liaison with marketing colleagues and, where appropriate, external providers on the design, production and distribution of marketing collateral and merchandise
- Demonstrable experience of Conceptualisation of a brand from concept to delivery - Brand development
- Corporate exposure and global organisation "mentality" is essential for this role.
- 3rd party agency management / maintenance - PR, digital Good meeting culture
- Stakeholder management - board level sponsorship of large scale initiatives
- Strategy - develop, understand and promote - work closely with Marketing Director to define then be the face of the strategy drive within each project / division.
- Mass communication / Email campaign knowledge and experience.
- Campaign mapping, insight and research experience
- B2B marketing experience is essential; some B2C experience is desirable
This is a great time for a Marketing Manager to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow a team within a market leader.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to email@example.com for a further discussion, please contact Katie Jones on 0161 236 0444 option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.