Senior Sales Executive - Major Digital Player
£45-55k & excellent commission and benefits
Unique opportunity to join one of the world's largest digital media businesses. They have proprietary audience data and technology, delivering advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Massive opportunity to progress your career within a business with an enviable reputation. they only hire the best!
Delivering high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media. They offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reach more than 450m unique users every month.
- Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of Exponential products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Define and implement a strategic plan for building the business by employing a systematic approach to analyzing territory, categories and account potential to prioritize and focus sales activity
- Identify new sales opportunities, define the products to meet the account's needs, and execute media packages to meet their revenue goals
- Work with senior-level contacts to customize sales solutions that solve the mobile customer's marketing needs; successfully close new business relationships and exceed sales goals
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and build on existing campaigns
- Update and create sales proposals.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend regional marketing and advertising association events.
- 3+ years' experience in a digital sales role.
- Bachelor's degree desired. Other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
- Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
- Customer-service focused and results oriented.
- Infectious passion for mobile advertising, technology and emerging trends.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)