Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
Here's a great opportunity to join a fun, flexible marketing communications agency based in Oxfordshire. They are specialists in developing and running REWARD and RECOGNITION programmes, EVENTS and INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS for a range of Blue Chip clients. - Basically, big businesses trust them to help motivate and retain their staff.
Due to continued growth, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager or Communications Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The communications executive will join a team of communications specialists responsible for creating all launch and ongoing communications for the client programmes and the audiences they address (usually employees of large businesses)
The role will include creating and writing:
- Brochures, emails and videos
- Programme teasers
- Content for websites (blogs and updates)
- Ongoing communications - both email and printed
- Any associated social media campaigns
You'll need to be a proactive individual with great time management skills, self-motivated and able to think creatively. Not just write creatively which is of course essential.
You'll report to the Communications Director and also assist the account teams on individual programmes brainstorming and helping the creatives dept. In addition you will take an active role in scheduling workload for an executive that will support you.
There will be some client contact so any client facing experience would be useful.
- Superb copywriting (ability to change tone for your audience)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work autonomously
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet.
- An understanding or reward and recognition schemes
You can expect to be well rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package. More importantly you'll be joining a fun, friendly working environment with a team of people that are passionate about what they do and win awards for their efforts.
- 15 May 2014
- 15 June 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Education, Electronics, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Exhibitions & Conferences, Finance, Print & Packaging, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Project Management, Research, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Bedfordshire