An experienced Mobile UI Developer is required for a fantastic opportunity at a leading global mobile agency to work on an impressive portfolio of recognisable clients in a team of highly successful and talented digital professionals.
With multiple offices located around the world, this role will be based in the Central London headquarters of a global leader in the digital mobile marketplace.
The developer will collaborate with the Interactive Design Team to translate innovative ideas into working prototypes and to grow those prototypes into stable, reusable creatives that deliver an engaging user experience. They will continue to grow their experience by working with product managers, graphic designers, system engineers and executives who are leading the industry in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Prototype and create new forms of User Experience (UX) that will define the future of mobile advertising
- Collaborate with the Interactive Design Team to translate innovative ideas into working prototypes that deliver an engaging user experience
- Perform other activities and duties as requested.
- Experience with agile software development and testing best practices desirable
- Experience with Java/Groovy or other Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with JS libraries (like jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Backbone, Dojo etc)
- Ability to write scripts that do not interfere with other code and objects, through the appropriate use of namespaces, variables and functions
- In-depth knowledge of DOM manipulation with AJAX / JSON / XML / and the XMLHttpRequest () object * and other REST technologies
- Good understanding of contemporary web design and working on top-tier web teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Excellent communication skills, with strong written and verbal communications
- Ideally a BS Degree in Comp Science / Engineering or equivalent
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.