Project Manager/Traffic Manager
This Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager /Traffic Manager will be ultimately responsible for the delivery of integrated projects including CMS driven websites, banner campaigns and emails as well as to coordinate the traffic workflow through the creative and design departments.
You will be Scoping new projects as required, managing the overall documentation. (scope of work, timeline and budget), identifying project milestones and tasks, performing analyses, and managing change.
The Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager/Traffic Manager will have extensive experience of developing and executing digital projects
* You should have strong client facing skills and be able to present to clients.
* You should have strong communication and organisation skills, to act as a lynchpin between all departments, ensuring all work is delivered on time and in budget.
* You must have experience of delivering CMS driven websites, banner campaigns and emails
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* Need to be client facing
* Good technical knowledge of the entire digital production process, from scoping, to design, and development including main front and backend technologies.
* monitoring a job's financial progress in addition to its overall timing
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management tools and the web.