Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social)
We provide an outstanding work environment, inspiring co-workers, a competitive salary and world-class benefits.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing.
As the Marketing Manager, Mobile and Social, you will:
* Manage mobile display and paid and earned social marketing channels towards customer acquisition and profitability goals.
* Define an implement a social strategy
* Control assigned budgets and devise ways of spending more efficiently.
* Define strategy for your channels, taking in to account wider business and marketing plans.
* Manage third party agencies and partners as necessary to deliver against goals.
* Interface with major mobile networks and social platforms to find new areas of growth.
* Own campaign performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives and budgets.
* Report on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders.
* Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools in order to meet goals.
* Be recognized as an expert in the space and look for new opportunities to expand Audible's mobile and social marketing efforts
* Work with international development teams to improve tools and processes. Basic Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will have at least 3 yrs of relevant experience in Social, Mobile and/or other performance marketing disciplines.
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
* Knowledge of the Mobile and Social advertising landscape.
* Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications as well as to suggest alternative solutions.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
* Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
* English language skills required.
* Degree or similar required. Preferred Qualifications
* Experience with membership based business models, including terms such as CPA, eCPM, LTV, Churn, conversion rate, acquisition funnel etc.
* SQL skills and familiarity with statistical methods preferable.
* Startup experience preferred.
* Master's degree preferred.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social)
Have a Campaign Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.