Client Manager - FMCG
Do you want your work to make a real impact to the way global companies shape their business strategy?
We're looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the coolest insights consultancies in London. Working as a Client Manager on Key Accounts, you will be tasked with managing the day to day relationships with Blue chip FMCG & Retail clients, whilst providing impactful category insights that help shape the clients business decisions.
This role is Ideal for someone who is either Client Executive/Client Manager with experience using raw EPOS data (Nielsen/IRI/Kantar/Dunnhumby), and strong relationship management skills.
If interested, please apply now. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Client Manager - FMCG
Have a Campaign Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Jarlett de Grouchy
We specialise in placing permanent and contract marketing professionals who work in Marketing, Research and Insight within the consumer markets.
More jobs like this
- Consultant Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Food & drink jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Beauty / Cosmetics jobs in London (Central)