Exciting Influencer Manager role, based in Spain, within a leading textile company.
We are looking for an Influencer Manager, with demonstrable experience in leading digital communication strategy with online stakeholders, cultivating and managing relationships with influencers, online journalists, bloggers and online media.
- Global lead of brand digital PR strategy, development and execution of the strategic digital PR plan
- Inside coordination, specially with Communication and Social Media teams
- Responsible for digital PR integration of any marketing campaign
- Work on strategies, current plans and PR tactics with digital stakeholders
- Build relationships with worldwide digital media
- Maintain and develop the database of contacts
- Develop a brand content hub platform to submit brand content stories to online media
- Content edition, adaptive SEO, and publication for digital & communication objectives, including press releases, media alerts, etc
- Collaboration with external partners and agencies worldwide
- Monitor and report brand presence in online media platforms
- Analyse trends and benchmark competitors
- Responsible for digital PR brand measurement and analytics
- Budget control
Who we're looking for
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or Marketing or equitable work experience
- Relevant digital PR experience in a corporate environment
- Proven success in Public Relations/Social Media business development within a full digital environment
- Demonstrated experience building brand/business relations with media industry
- Strong knowledge of metrics and concepts used in online monitoring
- Retail experience welcomed
- Professional with ability to work well under pressure to integrate digital public relations marketing into overall marketing strategy, solid understanding of advertising, marketing, and strategic brand management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- English, extra languages welcomed
About our client
Textile company leader in his market.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBB232722Z