Marketing & Communications Manager
We are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager to help build membership and public awareness of the self-regulatory scheme for fundraising in the UK.
- To devise & implement the annual Marketing & Communications Strategy
- To develop & implement recruitment campaigns to build membership of the scheme
- Overall management of the membership database
- To work closely with the FRSB PR agency to facilitate delivery of the Marketing & Communications Strategy
Qualifications, skills, experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience of strategy development & implementation for a membership or B2B organisation
- Advanced CRM/Excel/Access skills
- Excellent presentation skills to inspire, influence & motivate charity sector participation in the scheme
- Experience of managing a small team
Salary & benefits:
- £35-40k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Contributory pension after completion of 6 months service
- 35 hours a week
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to the contact details below.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager
Have a Campaign Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.