They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team working on a leading Publishing Events Portfolio. This role requires the execution of marketing plans, as well as the development of content, media and association partnerships and overall product development.
• Planning, co-ordinating and implementing visitor, exhibitor and conference/paid for events communication campaigns, including direct mail, email, advertising, social media, apps.
• Assisting in the organisation and delivery of face to face networking events and exhibitions
• Researching and negotiating contra/association partnerships and agreements
• Executing international advertising campaigns including copywriting, design and liaison with media/publications
• Copywriting of content for all communication campaigns
• Website management - creating content, updating and maintaining website and eportal
• Managing/sourcing content for all communications (exhibitor, visitor and conference)
• Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
• Liaising with and managing external suppliers including design teams, video/photography teams, mailing houses, registration suppliers, printers and the PR team
• Co-ordinating visitor, exhibitor and conference registration process with a third party supplier
• Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
• Analysing and tracking online & offline campaigns
• Research - involvement in compilation, distribution and analysis of exhibitor, visitor and conference surveys as well as input into the production of post-show reports
• Features liaison - working with partners/suppliers and ensuring onsite delivery of feature areas
• Sponsorship fulfilment - liaising with sponsors and ensuring all marketing aspects of the agreements are fulfilled
• Data management - creating effective campaigns within the company database, managing the upload of data post show and ensuring databases are kept up to date
• Strong experience in online and offline direct marketing
• Good database management skills
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
• Strong time and project management skills
• Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Marketing experience at Executive level an advantage
• Experience in a publishing / event / exhibition background would be an advantage
• Online content management / Web skills an advantage
• Excellent IT skills
If this is of interest please send a CV to Ross Brander at Blue Skies
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
Apply for Marketing Executive,Media/Publishing/Events,London
Have a Campaign Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
We don't do marketing recruitment like anyone else. From day one we've challenged just about every recruitment 'convention'. And we'll never stop.